Wednesday, April 6, 2011

End of Q1 - Progress Report

I am Back!
Wish I could say that but I know that I am not at my best yet. My best is yet to come. 
Looking back at the three months in 2011, I am happy and disappointed with my progress so far.

First the 'not so good' news: 
  • I had few books on my list to complete by March. I started reading all the three books. There are quite a lot to read and learn from each of the books though.
  • I wanted to work on my programming skills but that is still a dream.
  • I could not fulfill a dream. I realized that I was not yet prepared for it.
  • Though I promised many people about many things, that remained as a promise. I did not keep the promise.
  • I started getting up late again. I missed the cab few times. I did not practice writing enough.
So, what is the 'good news' after so many 'not so good news'

The good news is that I have realized my mistakes early enough (hope so) and I have started working hard to get back on the right track.

Thanks to all my friends and well wishers - I am working hard towards my goals.

I will bounce back. As they say  - 
“It's not how many times you fall that matters, it's how many times you get back up.”

I will give in my 100 % in the next nine months. Next progress report is due on July 01st 2011.

2 comments:

Amith said...

What matters is how high you rise after you fall.

Darren McMillan said...

It's not important how much you can do or achieve in a time period. What's important is how much you enjoy doing the things you want to do.

Good luck, and thanks for sharing.